WiM Pandemic Powerthrough
Time & Location
About the Event
Was the last year a pile of poo for you? Are you ready to be free of your pandemic frustrations? Are you ready to take charge of your post-pandemic life? We want to help!
Join us for WiM’s Pandemic Powerthrough six-week series! SPACE IS LIMITED. Please register only if you are committed to participate.
Facilitated by outspoken industrial psychologist and executive coach, Megan Leasher, this six-week series will help you take stock of your pandemic past and frame your successful, post-pandemic path forward, with clarity and confidence. The first five weeks will each focus on one life topic, while the last week will tie everything together into your Pandemic Powerthrough Action Plan.
What we ask you to commit to:
- Join us for all six weekly Zoom calls, running from April 20 to May 25 starting 7:00 PM EDT for one hour; Note Week 1 is 75 minutes as we get to know each other.
- Be reflective and capture where you’ve been and where you want to go next.
- Be vulnerable and willing to share your story.
- Laugh at the hardships of the past year and know it doesn’t define you.
- Empathetically listen to others’ stories and preserve confidentiality.
- Enjoy time with the ladies knowing that there is no homework or pre-work!
What you will gain:
- A shared space to vent about how the pandemic was a pile of poo for us all.
- Dedicated time to reflect on what good blossomed in that pile of poo.
- Intensive self-reflection to guide you to what you want to achieve next.
- Goal-setting and action-planning to chart a way forward.
- Compassion, support, and overly peppy cheerleading from fellow participants.
- Time to drink an adult beverage with gorgeous ladies (while simultaneously ignoring your significant others and/or children).